We will work collaboratively with the Organization’s Project Team to move the creative vision to a detailed, operationally and financially sound business plan. We will assist in selection of a qualified and inspired Operator to fulfill the vision and follow through with ongoing support to the Organization.
Typical services include the following elements and are adapted to specific project needs:
- Evaluate project needs and Client goals for the foodservice operation.
- Provide preliminary cost analysis and projections for potential operating models at varying subsidy levels.
- Create a draft scope description for a potential Foodservice Operator.
- Identify qualified Foodservice Operators.
- Create a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) package and distribute to attain valuable input and as a tool for screening of potential clients.
- Provide onsite RFP orientation meeting with Operators when applicable.
- Finalize RFP documents with Client Management Team and distribute to selected Foodservice Operators.
- Provide detailed evaluation of Operator RFP responses and make recommendations to Client Team.
- Assist in finalizing negotiations and contract with selected Operator.
- Provide ongoing support to the Operations including participation in periodic operational review meetings.